Join our team
This is a unique opportunity to help vulnerable and at-risk young people develop personally, socially and emotionally. Using your knowledge of sports, arts, media, music, outdoor education, The Duke of Edinburgh Award, health issues or any other areas which are of interest to young people, you’ll work with them to deliver informal educational programmes – ultimately helping them reach their full potential, make informed decisions and go on to become happy, healthy and socially-aware adults.
We’ll support you every step of the way, and with the scope to help Hertfordshire’s young people find their place in their communities, you’ll be their stepping-stone to a brighter future.
What we're offering
- A competitive benefits package with lifestyle-friendly hours
- Career-defining opportunity to develop your youth engagement skills
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Plenty of support from experienced team-members
- Locations across Hertfordshire.