Community Care Live Event 25-26 September 2018 at Business Design Centre, London
Posted: 19 September 2018
Community Care Live will provide two full days of continuous personal development (CPD) and essential learning, covering key topics across Children and Families’ Social Work, Adult Social Care and Social Work management. So whatever your area of focus, interest or expertise, there’s sure to be something in their comprehensive programme which will make a visit to Community Care Live worthwhile.
This year, they will continue to provide free content in their seminar programme covering the key issues across Social Work practice and management. Topics this year will include:
- Strengths-based practice
- Working with domestic abuse perpetrators
- Sexual abuse in the family
- Supporting people with learning disabilities (who develop dementia)
These practice and management seminars will continue to be free of charge for all registered social workers and local authority commissioners and workforce leads†. What’s more, our co-located exhibition will give you plenty of opportunity to meet and network with a number of relevant local authorities, service providers and recruiters.
Who is the event for?
Eligible job roles to attend Community Care Live for free (please note this refers to entrance to the venue and exhibition and the free seminar programme, not the legal learning sessions which must be paid for):
- Registered social workers, with an HCPC (or equivalent body) registration number
- Local authority directors, assistant directors and heads of service
- Local authority commissioners and procurement officers
- Local authority workforce development leads/managers
- Government ministers and senior employees of government or regulatory bodies (director level or above)
- Police officers, youth offending team staff and probation officers
- Final year social work degree students (BA/MA courses).
Make sure you register your place!
We look forward to seeing you there - we're at stand number: 43