Posted: 08 April 2019
Tips on completing your CV and supporting statement:
- Ensure your CV is up to date.
- Provide a brief summary or profile about your strengths at the beginning of the CV.
- Ensure your full employment history is provided, including your current or most recent employer.
- Ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment, e.g. career break, travel etc.
- Include qualifications, especially where a qualification is required to practice in the role; or any qualifications relevant to the role.
- Ensure you complete the supporting statement to tell us more about how you meet the person specification given in the job description. Your application may not be considered for shortlisting if this is not completed.
- Check spelling and grammar.
- Your CV should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
- Hobbies and interests are not required unless specifically asked for in the person specification.
- Our website has accessibility link at the bottom of the page which will allow users to customise the website settings to suit their needs e.g. change text size, line height, letter spacing, page contrast etc.
- If you have any further queries or questions please email email@example.com or call 01992 555000 or find more details under contact section.