Adult social care in Hertfordshire is covered by 2 services:
- Adults aged over 25 (or already settled in adult life).
- Adults whose primary support need is because of their learning and / or physical disability.
- Adults with Asperger’s or Autism.
- Adults with drug and alcohol related needs.
- Carers looking after a disabled adult.
- Adults who are 65 years plus, whose needs relate to older age or multiple long term conditions.
- Adults with mental health conditions.
- Adults with sensory needs (via our Sensory Services team).
- Carers looking after an older person or adult with mental health or sensory needs.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship
Our Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship would suit anyone who may be looking for a career in social care, whether you are a school leaver, looking for a career change or to develop skills and experience you already have.
The programme will enable you to be able to assist clients in developing & improving their independence, through providing care & supervision within Short Breaks/Supported Living or Day Service setting.