Adult social care in Hertfordshire is covered by 2 services:
- Adults aged over 25 (or already settled in adult life).
- Adults whose primary support need is because of their learning and / or physical disability.
- Adults with Autism.
- Adults with drug and alcohol related needs.
- Carers looking after a disabled adult.
- Adults who are 65 years plus, whose needs relate to older age or multiple long term conditions.
- Adults with mental health conditions.
- Adults with sensory needs (via our Sensory Services team).
- Carers looking after an older person or adult with mental health or sensory needs.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship
Our Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship would suit anyone who may be looking for a career in social care, whether you are a school leaver, looking for a career change or to develop skills and experience you already have.
The programme will enable you to be able to assist clients in developing and improving their independence, through providing care and supervision within Short Breaks/Supported Living or Day Service setting.